Wednesday, July 29, 2009

away

I am on holiday until mid-way through August, so this blog will not be updated for a while. Indeed my crocked laptop being well broken (as the youth say) means updates are going to be sporadic to say the least for some time yet.

Anyway, while I won't be here to check on the blog and all its readers (from Michigan to Sri Lanka, from Motherwell to Kuwait, I thank you all for visiting at least once), can I please direct you to some places you may like to wander to in the meantime:

Koopa does very good things with bleeps and beats

This man thought he told you to stay in the car

Dizzy is a geek. And politico. It's a good mix

David Cameron is not the only one using the word "twat" - I used to chuckle muchly to this blog, if it's still updated you'll enjoy it too....