Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sunday - Ian Blair, personal woes, what-not

I can never work out how to make URL links look neater - http://iaindale.blogspot.com/2006/10/exclusive-sir-ian-blair-says-new.html

is a interesting little story. Sir Ian Blair saying to the Reform Club Media Group that "the British people should brace themselves for a truly appalling act of terror" which could cause people to talk "quite openly" about internment.

Away from that, though, I have my own personal woes. Bah, it is Sunday, which means there is nothing to distract me from thinking about things, things said, words mentioned, all the usual. After a week away from work I hoped I'd be relaxed about going back, but then...well, stuff happens. It is all childish crap, frankly, and it is all me, but, yeah, maybe I need to chill. It's all vague because this is the Internet and it's enough for me to be typing this...Ugh, more later.

1 comment:

uk-events said...

Just a quick note about creating URL's...

When you create your post, type the bit you want to act as a link then highlight it.

From the create post screen you should have a variety of tools such as fonts, itallic, etc.

Select the round icon next to the "big T" and paste in your link.

Should do the trick.

If you're feeling clever you could edit the html but its a bit fiddly on long posts.