Tuesday, October 24, 2006

fireworks

Ah, the problems with my conventions and rules. Write here and be cut back the truth because it is accesible at work, or write at my other blog and cut back because of people I know who read it...Ah, the problems I have with putting all this down. It is a lot easier to write the diaries, but it is a lot harder to read the entries back...

I have been re-reading some of the older entries recently, and it has knocked me. Little wonder I have a reputation for certain things, given the crap I've written down. It's only a fraction of what I remember. At work, the border line bullying, which starts as "jokes" then increases in subtle shuffles upto and across "the line"...ah, but what can I write about here...See....there are lines here too.

Yes...onwards, further onwards. It bores me to think about it, and it bores others to listen about it. Onwards...